Join John Bradley in his studio for an over the shoulder masterclass as he completes a night scene painting.
In every Masterclass JB will take you through the entire creation process.
In each Masterclass John shares all his tips, techniques and secrets!
In this in-depth tutorial John takes you from choosing paint colours for his pallet, to sketching the outlines and then every step though all aspects of the painting. Learn practical techniques to make sure your own painting skills improve including how to paint with a limited colour palette, reflections on water, the moon, trees, light direction and people.
Painting a Night Scene
In the Painting the Night Scene Masterclass John with take you through how to:
- Create unique paintings with an evocative and nostalgic mood.
- How to create a powerful centre of interest and add life to your paintings.
- Work with a limited palette.
- Learn why tonal values are so important in a night scene.
- Understand the effects of firelight and moonlight in shadows and highlights on surrounding objects.
John’s attention to detail will continue to inspire all levels of artist from beginner to more advanced for many years to come in your own studio.
This Night Scene Masterclass consists of one hour of painting and commentary by the artist, with close-ups and helpful advice on painting key elements in a landscape.